Thursday, June 18, 2009

Softball Game!

So I have recently gotten back into playing softball courtesy of a co-worker who has a team. I'm just a sub but if my injury record in the 3 games I have played is any indication, that may be for the best.

1st game- Pulled hamstring
2nd game- pulled groin
3rd game- pulled achilles tendon

With Louie's work schedule, I sometimes have to call upon reinforcements, aka Grandpa, to watch Riley while I play. Riley doesn't quite understand why he can't run onto the field during the game, so watching Riley equals keeping him occupied elsewhere. This is easy to do where the games are because it is a huge park, complete with playground and nature trails.

So while Mommy is busy hurting herself playing softball Riley and Grandpa are off having fun.

He's such a ham for the camera....

After the game, they came back over to the field. Do you think Riley would want to run out on the field now that he can and all the other kids are doing it? Of course not. He wanted to play with the bats. I think he has his sports mixed up though... note the excellent hockey stick hand positioning.





No comments:

Post a Comment